Lil Neville Lil Neville

There wasn't that much animation. Drawn animation to be specific.

In the game ike a baus In the game ike a baus

I liked the atmosphere but I feel you could of done a little more than just have him sing. Atleast move his arms or something or animate the crowd alittle more. Good performance.

Lucanii responds:

Yes i totaly agree. I just need to put some time aside for learning adobe after effects or flash ;) Thanks for the comment!

Peanut Butter Monster Peanut Butter Monster

That was really short. I feel almost too short.

MarcsUniverse responds:

I know that feeling, in my head the story feld bigger!
Also I'v I would have had made this bigger it would be more an adventure then a small animation haha
Maybe thats for next time :)

Konkey Dong Konkey Dong

Awesome game, awesome twist playing with "KD". I got down to 6 lives xD Will come back to it :D

Mobile Weapon Episode 1 Mobile Weapon Episode 1

Good presentation.

Too bad the gameplay sucks. Seriously I was extremely bored within five minutes. The battle system is a complete snooze fest. Sure it looks nice but that's about it.

Katamari Flash Katamari Flash

Freaking awesome dude!

This is shamoo from the Xplay boards. Great Work! Try that optimization trick if you didnt already . One thing that I think that could be sped up is at the end when it's adding the score up. But this is awesome for a flash. Hope you conitinue to work on this =D

Foreverkul responds:

Thanks, ill see what I can do about lag, ive had a few updates that lower it a bit.

Yuletide Groove Yuletide Groove

This is fantastic :D The solo gives me like a NES vibe. This brightened up my day reading this. This is a great addition to the christmas song genre!

Step responds:

Woo, another person who likes the solo!

Thanks, your feedback's really appreciated.