Konkey Dong Konkey Dong

Awesome game, awesome twist playing with "KD". I got down to 6 lives xD Will come back to it :D

Mobile Weapon Episode 1 Mobile Weapon Episode 1

Good presentation.

Too bad the gameplay sucks. Seriously I was extremely bored within five minutes. The battle system is a complete snooze fest. Sure it looks nice but that's about it.

Katamari Flash Katamari Flash

Freaking awesome dude!

This is shamoo from the Xplay boards. Great Work! Try that optimization trick if you didnt already . One thing that I think that could be sped up is at the end when it's adding the score up. But this is awesome for a flash. Hope you conitinue to work on this =D

Foreverkul responds:

Thanks, ill see what I can do about lag, ive had a few updates that lower it a bit.

The Passion of the Christ The Passion of the Christ

O man this is great

I love you. This brought me luaghing. haahha who would make a game like this. I wasent gonna watch it becuase of the name but then i saw your comments and was "o god this is gonna be awsome"!! hahahha make more dude you dont need to add anything else to it juss the fact that you made this rules!!

kid: Daddy Does God love little children?
Dad: yes.
kid: Is god white or black?
Dad: both.
kid: Is dad michael jackson?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

automatic responds:

I love you too! *cries softly*

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Awsome

I love all this sonic stuff dude! Yo instead of making alot more cheats make your own custom boards with loops and everything! That wood be so awsome Riding billions of loops of rails so much chargers to make to go super fast o man i no u can do it since you made the other bords. PLZ make your custom sonic bords!!!!

Megaman vs Metroid Megaman vs Metroid

cool

That was awsome not a flaw between this and the game nice sprites and nice flow keep the games comin Samus vs Megaman

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

OMG AMAZING

This Is Like The Bomb Very Catchy.When I first Play a Game For the first time i look at the begining intro Ronin's was AWSOME defiently took alot of time in flash this game is interactive all the way to the end I even Got to Play at the credits this is truly amazing if a full version comes out im defiently buying.